These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to and use of this Website. Please read and understand these Terms and Conditions carefully.
Welcome to the Gynita website, owned and operated by Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd., a company registered in Malaysia with registered number 269246-T who registered office is at No. 10, Jalan TTC 26, Taman Teknologi Cheng, 75250 Melaka, Malaysia.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to and use of this Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By continuing to access and use this Website, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Website.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “this Website” includes www.gynita.com., which may link to other Lonnix websites. Other Lonnix websites may contain terms and conditions, which are different from these Terms and Conditions. All products of Lonnix offered herein are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their sale and use. These terms and conditions are meant to regulate access to this website and are to be read together with the applicable terms and conditions governing any transaction(s), product(s) and/or service(s) provided herein.
Materials, functions, information, and contents provided in the website may be updated, changed or removed without notice. Access or use of the website and/or the services provided herein subsequent to any changes will be deemed as acceptance to these changes.
All information or advice provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. The informational purposes only to facilitate discussions with your doctors, physicians, consultants or other healthcare professional (hereafter called healthcare professional) regarding treatment options. Any information contained on or in any product leaflet, label or packaging is not intended as a substitute for advice from your healthcare professional.
You should not use the information or services on this Website for diagnosis or treatment of any health issue/ matter or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult your healthcare professional, and carefully read and understand all information provided by the manufacturer of the product or in any product label or packaging, before using any medication, health supplement or herbal products. Each individual person is different, and the way one reacts to any particular product may significantly differ from person to person.
Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. All content, information and advice is provided on an “as is” basis and Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. hereby expressly disclaims all liability for any action you may take as a result of relying on such content, information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this Website nor does it warrant that functions or materials accessible from or contained in this Website will work uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website is free from viruses or other harmful elements.
All content, information and advice is provided on an “as is” basis. Neither Lonnix nor its perspective agents, affiliates or employees shall be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, otherwise (including but not limited to financial losses, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use or inability to use this Website or the content, information or advice provided on or via this Website, defects, viruses, or other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of this Website, the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to Lonnix (M) Sdn Bhd or transmitted to you, even if Lonnix (M) Sdn Bhd is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You use of this Website
- access any part of the Website;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), publish, broadcast, reproduce, alter or tamper with in any way, or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as set out under “You may” above. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the materials on the Website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this Website;
- link to this Website.
Third Party Links
- This Website may include links to external or third-party websites. When you follow such links the external website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this Website) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this Website (in which case you will be able to return to this Website by using the navigation buttons within the frame).
- These links are provided for your convenience only and to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products, which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes.
- Such external or third-party websites are accessed at your own risk and responsibility and Lonnix shall not be responsible and makes no warranties in respect of the contents of those websites or their products and claims.
- Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. does not give or enter into any conditions or other terms or representations in relation to any such external or third-party website nor does it accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external or third-party website to which this Website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
This Website contains materials, including text, photographs, and other images, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in these materials are either owned by Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that they may be used as part of this Website.
This Website also contains trademarks, including the mark “Gynita”, the Lonnix emblem and etc. All trademarks included on this Website belong to Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks so that they may be used on this Website.
No part or parts of this website may be modified, copied, distributed, retransmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, transferred, sold or commercially dealt with in any manner without the prior express written consent of Lonnix. Any such unauthorized reproduction, retransmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of the Lonnix/ Gynita website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
Lonnix disclaims any liability which may arise from any reproduction or use of the contents of this website.
The failure of Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the other provisions of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
For Allergen, Please consult a healthcare practitioner before placing your order. Stop using and seek medical assistance immediately if you experience any allergy symptoms.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the Website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the courts of Malaysia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time. You can choose to reject or block all or specific types of cookies set by virtue of your visit to Gynita Website by clicking on the cookie preferences on our website(s). You can change your preferences for Gynita website and/or the websites of any third party suppliers by changing your browser settings.
By using our website without deleting or rejecting some or all cookies, you agree that we can place those cookies that you have not deleted or rejected on your device.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Lonnix (M) Sdn. Bhd. may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Such amended Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon publication on this Website. By accessing and using this Website you are accepting that you are bound by the (then) current terms and conditions and disclaimer. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of all terms governing your use of this Website.