What is DermaGlow ?
DermaGlow is the combination of grape seed extract (GSE), evening primrose oil (EPO), Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E, 2 herbs + 2 vitamins for skin beautifying effect.
Each soft gel capsule of DermaGlow contains:
Grape seed extract (95% proanthocyanidin) 150mg
Evening primrose oil (10% GLA) 800mg
Vitamin D3 440IU
Vitamin E 22IU
Source of soft gel: Bovine
It is well recognized that evening primrose oil (gamma linoleic acid) is an essential fatty acid for the skin with clinical experiences as well as many studies confirming the beneficial effect of EPO on the skin. 
Extensive research suggests that GSE is beneficial to skin because of its potent antioxidant effect to bond with collagen, maintaining skin youthfulness, elasticity, and firmness.
Grape seed extract with its active ingredient oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) is suggested be effective to,
- lighten UV-induced pigmentation (2)
- protect skin damage by UV and free radical (3)
- improve skin hydration (4)
Grape seed extract is oil soluble herb; and the oily or solid states of this herb does not mix properly with or dissolve in water, thus poorly absorbed and gone to waste unknowingly.
DermaGlow is formulated in soft gel capsule form to enhance the absorption of GSE, EPO, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E.
- Grape seed extract is mixing with evening primrose oil, Vitamin D3 and Vitanin E then put the oily extracts into soft gel capsule
- Emulsifying agents is added in to enhance the breaking down of oily extracts into droplets to mix with gastric juice (water) in stomach once they are release from soft gel capsule
- Then bile emulsification to break down balance oily extracts into droplets
Therefore, combined emulsifying effect of both emulsifier and bile ensuring higher amount of oily extracts being breaking down into droplets for mixing with water, increasing the surface area where water-soluble lipase can work on to digest for better absorption. It is well documented emulsifying formulation is proven to enhance absorption of
Who are recommended to take DermaGlow?
Those who wish to maintain healthy skin.
As an adjunct therapy for UV induced pigmentation and free radical.
Adult: 1 softgel capsule 2 times daily after meal or as recommended by doctor or pharmacist.
- Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. Muggli R. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2005 Aug;27(4):243-9
- Oral Intake of Proanthocyanidin-Rich Extract from Grape Seeds Improves Chloasma Jun Yamakoshi, Atsushi Sano, Shoichi Tokutake, Makoto Saito, Mamoru Kikuchi, Yoshiro Kubota, Yasuhiro Kawachi and Fujio Otsuka. PHYTOTHERAPY RESEARCH Phytother. Res. 18, 895–899 (2004)
- Oxygen Free Radical Scavenging Abilities of Vitamins C and E, and a Grape Seed Proanthocyanidin Extract in Vitro. Bagchi D, et al. Res Commun Mol Pathol Pharmacol. 1997;95(2):179-89.
- Anti-inflammatory and skin-hydrating properties of a dietary supplement and topical formulations containing oligomeric proanthocyanidins. Hughes-Formella B, Wunderlich O, Williams R. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2007;20(1):43-9.